As the market continues to make new highs, we wanted to look at the 10 most overbought names in the S&P 500 based on our proprietary countertrend.
As many of you know, we have been pretty constructive on the market, and in my last few columns, on Jan. 8 , Jan. 23 and Feb. 4 , respectfully, said that the S&P 500 (SPY) was not extended based on our proprietary countertrend reading.
You may recall from our last column we showed the most overbought markets in the last 18 years based on our countertrend measure. Currently we are at a reading of -.63 on our countertrend reading, below are the six most overbought markets in the last 18 years and how they performed 30 days later.
- 1Dollar climbs against yen, pound
- 1Apple Probes Report ICloud Was Hacked to Gain Stars privet photos
- 1U.S. Stocks Fluctuate Near Record Before Factory Data
- 1Dollar General sweetens Family Dollar bid, may go hostile
- 1Dollar Gains to 7-Month High on Outlook for U.S. Economy | Top Forex Brokers
- 3Putinâ€™s Money Beats Sanctions in Russian Bank Bond Market
- 3European Bonds Rise on Factory Data; Ruble at Record Low
- 3Dollar rises slightly against yen, euro with investors on pause
- 3Euro Touches One-Year Low Versus Dollar | Top Forex Brokers
- 3Ukraine Fighting Surges as Russian-Backed Forces Gain
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen