Even recently dinged tech stocks were setting up for a brighter day on Friday, as U.S. stock futures rose across the board.
Investors may get an impressive read on sales of new single-family homes later, while Honeywell International Inc. and Procter & Gamble Co. are lined up to report.
Also, Microsoft Corp. and Starbucks Corp. could be active after they reported results the prior day.
Futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJH3 +0.32% rose 31 points, or 0.2% to 13,812, while those for the Standard & Poorâ€™s 500 SPH3 +0.20% rose 2.9 points to 1,494.60.
- 1Margin Call And Stop Out level Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Major Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1U.S. Said to Warn Money Managers of More Russia Sanctions
- 1Dollar Heads for Weekly Gain as Data Support Pace of Fed Taper
- 1Swipe these credit card deals while they last
- 1Compensation battle rages four years after BP's U.S. oil spill
- 3Difference Of Market Execution And Instant execution In MT4 | Top Forex Brokers
- 4â€˜I Think Iâ€™m Going to Die,â€™ Student on Korean Ferry Phoned
- 4Ukraine Crisis Deepens as Putin Invokes 'Right' to Invade
- 4U.S. Stocks Decline as Google, IBM Sales Disappoint
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen