Even recently dinged tech stocks were setting up for a brighter day on Friday, as U.S. stock futures rose across the board.
Investors may get an impressive read on sales of new single-family homes later, while Honeywell International Inc. and Procter & Gamble Co. are lined up to report.
Also, Microsoft Corp. and Starbucks Corp. could be active after they reported results the prior day.
Futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJH3 +0.32% rose 31 points, or 0.2% to 13,812, while those for the Standard & Poorâ€™s 500 SPH3 +0.20% rose 2.9 points to 1,494.60.
- 2Why one economist says no recession until at least 2016
- 2Pound rises against the dollar after U.K. GDP data
- 2Pound Halts Three-Day Drop as U.K. Growth Meets Estimates
- 2Deutsche Bank Said to Have Passed ECB Stress Test
- 2Amazon CEO Bezos Faces Season of Worsts as Losses Mount
- 3U.S. Stocks Extend Rally on Earnings; Dollar Declines
- 3Fedâ€™s $4 Trillion Holdings to Boost Growth Beyond End of QE
- 3ECB Set to Fail 25 Banks in Review, Draft Document Shows
- 4Gold Rises From 1-Week Low as Investors Assess Economy
- 3Wall St. little changed as Microsoft offsets Amazon
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound s&p 500 spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen