Even recently dinged tech stocks were setting up for a brighter day on Friday, as U.S. stock futures rose across the board.
Investors may get an impressive read on sales of new single-family homes later, while Honeywell International Inc. and Procter & Gamble Co. are lined up to report.
Also, Microsoft Corp. and Starbucks Corp. could be active after they reported results the prior day.
Futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJH3 +0.32% rose 31 points, or 0.2% to 13,812, while those for the Standard & Poorâ€™s 500 SPH3 +0.20% rose 2.9 points to 1,494.60.
- 3Sterling Dips after BoE Minutes | Top Forex Brokers
- 3Brent Crude Rises as Ukraine Fighting Intensifies
- 1Gold Holds Above Three-Day Low as Ukraine to U.S. Weighed
- 2Two Ukraine Fighter Jets Downed by Rebels Near MH17 Site
- 2Aussie Climbs on Inflation as Emerging Currencies Rally
- 2NY Fed found serious problems at Deutsche Bank's U.S. arms: source
- 2Bank of England Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes
- 5For stocks, Dow 20,000â€”then a crash?
- 4Consumer prices rise in June as gasoline prices jump
- 4FxPro Safety of Client Funds | Top Forex Brokers
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen