Here are some breakout stocks to watch as the market keeps moving higher.
Boyd Gaming Corp. BYD +4.64% had a big breakout day on Wednesday, up 1.65 to 12.37, or 15%, on 12.4 million shares. It not only blew through resistance at the short-term highs, but through long-term resistance as well going back to 2011.
It's now at the highest level since the beginning of 2011 at about 12.63. The next target is in the 12.50-.60 zone, and the secondary target is at 14.50, just under the 2010 spike high at 14.85. It could see a little pullback toward its rising channel top, which it broke through on Wednesday, before its next move.
See Harryâ€™s video chart analysis of these stocks on the last page.
- 2U.S. stocks open lower; Dow falls below 17,000
- 2S&P 500 Earnings Top Estimates at 77% Pace Led by Ford
- 2U.S. Stocks Decline as Amazon, Visa Results Miss Forecast
- 2Gold Gains From 5-Week Low as Prices Near Technical Level
- 2Dollar Rises to Highest in Month as U.S. Outperforms
- 2U.S. durable goods orders rebound, core capital goods rise
- 2Focus on sterling Currency | Top Forex Brokers
- 2Pound falls as U.K. retail-sales data disappoint
- 2Donâ€™t Tell Anybody About This Story on HFT Power Jump Trading
- 2S&P 500 Extends Record on Facebook Rally Amid Earnings
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf japan obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen