Here are some breakout stocks to watch as the market keeps moving higher.
Boyd Gaming Corp. BYD +4.64% had a big breakout day on Wednesday, up 1.65 to 12.37, or 15%, on 12.4 million shares. It not only blew through resistance at the short-term highs, but through long-term resistance as well going back to 2011.
It's now at the highest level since the beginning of 2011 at about 12.63. The next target is in the 12.50-.60 zone, and the secondary target is at 14.50, just under the 2010 spike high at 14.85. It could see a little pullback toward its rising channel top, which it broke through on Wednesday, before its next move.
See Harryâ€™s video chart analysis of these stocks on the last page.
- 3U.S Dollar Rises to 6-Week High Versus Yen as Jobs Gain Backs Taper | Top Forex Brokers
- 3U.S. Stock-Index Futures Rise After Payrolls Report
- 3U.S. economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- 3U.S. job growth accelerates, weather cuts into hours worked
- 3Payrolls in U.S. Rise More Than Forecast; Jobless Rate Climbs | Top Forex Brokers
- 1Dollar turns broadly higher after jobs report
- 3U.S. jobless claims tumble to three-month low
- 3Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Lowest Level in Three Months
- 3EU Leaders Seek Coordinated Response to Russia: Video
- 3Crimea votes to join Russia, accelerating Ukraine crisis
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen