Here are some breakout stocks to watch as the market keeps moving higher.
Boyd Gaming Corp. BYD +4.64% had a big breakout day on Wednesday, up 1.65 to 12.37, or 15%, on 12.4 million shares. It not only blew through resistance at the short-term highs, but through long-term resistance as well going back to 2011.
It's now at the highest level since the beginning of 2011 at about 12.63. The next target is in the 12.50-.60 zone, and the secondary target is at 14.50, just under the 2010 spike high at 14.85. It could see a little pullback toward its rising channel top, which it broke through on Wednesday, before its next move.
See Harryâ€™s video chart analysis of these stocks on the last page.
- 2Russian Aid Convoy Without Consent Deemed Invasion by Ukraine
- 2S&P 500 Fluctuates After Record Amid Yellen Comments
- 1Dollar Poised for Biggest Weekly Gain Since January
- 1How to protect your retirement from the next big crash
- 1Dollar flatlines ahead of Yellen, Draghi at Jackson Hole | Top Forex Brokers
- 3Family Dollar Rejects Dollar General Bid on Antitrust Issue
- 2Europe Stocks Rise as Data Signals Need for Stimulus
- 2Russia's first McDonald's shut down
- 2S&P 500 Tops Record Level on Fed Bets Before Jackson Hole
- 3Dollar Declines From 11-Month High Before Yellen; Krone Rallies
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf japan obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen