Here are some breakout stocks to watch as the market keeps moving higher.
Boyd Gaming Corp. BYD +4.64% had a big breakout day on Wednesday, up 1.65 to 12.37, or 15%, on 12.4 million shares. It not only blew through resistance at the short-term highs, but through long-term resistance as well going back to 2011.
It's now at the highest level since the beginning of 2011 at about 12.63. The next target is in the 12.50-.60 zone, and the secondary target is at 14.50, just under the 2010 spike high at 14.85. It could see a little pullback toward its rising channel top, which it broke through on Wednesday, before its next move.
See Harryâ€™s video chart analysis of these stocks on the last page.
- 1Dollar Heads for Longest Rally Since 1967 on Divergence
- 1'Hundreds of thousands' of orders placed for Alibaba in debut: NYSE
- 1Stocks Rise as Investors Await Alibaba to Begin Trading
- 1Alibaba Indicated to Open Higher After Record U.S. IPO
- 1Cantor: â€˜Buyâ€™ Alibaba shares after IPO
- 1Markets rally as Scotland votes to stay | Top Forex Brokers
- 2Yellen says poor Americans live in â€˜soberingâ€™ conditions
- 2Pound rises to two-year high against euro
- 2Pound 2-Year High Shows Bets Scotland Votes â€˜Noâ€™
- 2U.S. Stocks Climb on Fed Optimism, Lower Jobless Claims
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen