Here are some breakout stocks to watch as the market keeps moving higher.
Boyd Gaming Corp. BYD +4.64% had a big breakout day on Wednesday, up 1.65 to 12.37, or 15%, on 12.4 million shares. It not only blew through resistance at the short-term highs, but through long-term resistance as well going back to 2011.
It's now at the highest level since the beginning of 2011 at about 12.63. The next target is in the 12.50-.60 zone, and the secondary target is at 14.50, just under the 2010 spike high at 14.85. It could see a little pullback toward its rising channel top, which it broke through on Wednesday, before its next move.
See Harryâ€™s video chart analysis of these stocks on the last page.
- 4U.S. stocks rally; GE rises on earnings beat
- 4Dollar stages recovery against yen, euro
- 4Russiaâ€™s $13 Billion Support for Ruble Impaired by Oil Under $90
- 3Oil Collapse Gives Buyers Chance at Top Targets: Real M&A
- 3Gold Falls for Second Day on U.S., Europe Equity Gains
- 3European Stocks Rise Most Since 2011 on Stimulus Pressure
- 3U.S. Stocks Rally on Stimulus Signs as Energy Shares Jump
- 4Wall Street rallies on sturdy earnings, data
- 4U.S. housing recovery rolls on as groundbreaking rises
- 4U.S. consumer sentiment at highest since July 2007
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound s&p 500 spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen