European stocks were little changed, paring earlier gains, before a payrolls report in the worldâ€™s largest economy. U.S. futures declined, while Asian stocks rose.
Berkeley Group Holdings Plc (BKG) climbed 5.8 percent after reporting a 45 percent rise in first-half profit. Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) SA fell 1.9 percent after it was removed from Franceâ€™s benchmark equity index. Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) lost 3.4 percent after it cut its dividend for the first time in three years.
- 2Why one economist says no recession until at least 2016
- 2Pound rises against the dollar after U.K. GDP data
- 2Pound Halts Three-Day Drop as U.K. Growth Meets Estimates
- 2Deutsche Bank Said to Have Passed ECB Stress Test
- 2Amazon CEO Bezos Faces Season of Worsts as Losses Mount
- 3U.S. Stocks Extend Rally on Earnings; Dollar Declines
- 3Fedâ€™s $4 Trillion Holdings to Boost Growth Beyond End of QE
- 3ECB Set to Fail 25 Banks in Review, Draft Document Shows
- 4Gold Rises From 1-Week Low as Investors Assess Economy
- 3Wall St. little changed as Microsoft offsets Amazon
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound s&p 500 spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen