European stocks were little changed, paring earlier gains, before a payrolls report in the worldâ€™s largest economy. U.S. futures declined, while Asian stocks rose.
Berkeley Group Holdings Plc (BKG) climbed 5.8 percent after reporting a 45 percent rise in first-half profit. Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) SA fell 1.9 percent after it was removed from Franceâ€™s benchmark equity index. Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) lost 3.4 percent after it cut its dividend for the first time in three years.
- 2Chicago PMI drops sharply in July
- 2U.S. Could Move to Sanction Russia Derivatives, Short-Term Funds
- 2U.S. Stocks Slide as Exxon, Whole Foods Fall on Results
- 2U.S. jobless claims up, wage growth starting to push higher | Top Forex Brokers
- 2Jobless Claims in U.S. in Past Month Drop to Eight-Year Low
- 3Stock market live blog: Dow erases gain, but S&P still up; Fed statement fears get the blame
- 2Economy in U.S. Grows More Than Forecast
- 2Treasuries Drop, Metals Rise After GDP; Stocks Pare Gains
- 2Dollar Rises to 4-Month High as U.S. GDP Tops Forecasts
- 2ADP Says Companies in U.S. Boosted Payrolls by 218,000
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf japan obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen