forexsq - European stocks declined, snapping four days of gains, as European leaders set a goal of regulating all 6,000 euro-area banks by the beginning of 2014. U.S. index futures were little changed, while Asian stocks fell.
Aggreko Plc (AGK) fell 6 percent after it said bad debt would impact full-year results.
The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell 0.2 percent to 275.57 at 8:06 a.m. in London. The gauge is still headed for a weekly gain of 2.3 percent, its biggest rise since June. The Stoxx 600 has rallied 18 percent from this yearâ€™s low on June 4 as European Central Bank policy makers agreed on an unlimited bond-purchase program and the Federal Reserve announced a third round of quantitative easing. Standard & Poorâ€™s 500 Index futures were little changed, while the MSCI Asia Pacific Index fell 0.2 percent.
- 3U.S Dollar Rises to 6-Week High Versus Yen as Jobs Gain Backs Taper | Top Forex Brokers
- 3U.S. Stock-Index Futures Rise After Payrolls Report
- 3U.S. economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- 3U.S. job growth accelerates, weather cuts into hours worked
- 3Payrolls in U.S. Rise More Than Forecast; Jobless Rate Climbs | Top Forex Brokers
- 1Dollar turns broadly higher after jobs report
- 3U.S. jobless claims tumble to three-month low
- 3Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Lowest Level in Three Months
- 3EU Leaders Seek Coordinated Response to Russia: Video
- 3Crimea votes to join Russia, accelerating Ukraine crisis
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen