With the Dow sitting above the 14,000 mark, investors head into the week awaiting data on factory orders as well as the latest batch of corporate results.
The Census Bureau will release data on factory orders for December at 10 a.m. ET. Firms including Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) and media company Gannett (GCI, Fortune 500) are set to release their quarterly results before the opening bell, while Yum! Brands (YUM, Fortune 500) is up after the close.
- 2While You Were Getting Worked Up Over Oil Prices, This Just Happened to Solar
- 2U.S. Stocks Fluctuate as Visa Rallies Amid GDP, Jobless Data
- 2Greeceâ€™s Euro Dilemma Is Back as Minister Sees Volatility
- 2Expecting U.S. Growth to Slow? REIT Pair Trade Pays 1.6%
- 2U.S. Economy Up 3.5% in 3rd Quarter, Capping Best 6 Months in Over a Decade
- 2U.S. jobless claims rise, but underlying labor market trends firming
- 2Dollar Gains as Central Banks Give Green Light to Buy
- 2Great time to load up on stocks, unless you buy into the post-QE disaster scenario
- 2Fed ends 6-year effort to stimulate economy | Top Forex Brokers
- 2Ruble Weakens to Record on Concern Russia to Expedite Free Float
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound s&p 500 spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen