German business confidence fell for a second month in April after winter weather hindered the recovery in Europe‚Äôs largest economy.
The Ifo institute in Munich said its business climate index, based on a survey of 7,000 executives, dropped to 104.4 from 106.7 in March. Economists in a Bloomberg News survey forecast a decline to 106.2, according to the median of 44 estimates.
- 4U.S. stocks rally; GE rises on earnings beat
- 4Dollar stages recovery against yen, euro
- 4Russia‚Äôs $13 Billion Support for Ruble Impaired by Oil Under $90
- 3Oil Collapse Gives Buyers Chance at Top Targets: Real M&A
- 3Gold Falls for Second Day on U.S., Europe Equity Gains
- 3European Stocks Rise Most Since 2011 on Stimulus Pressure
- 3U.S. Stocks Rally on Stimulus Signs as Energy Shares Jump
- 3Wall Street rallies on sturdy earnings, data
- 3U.S. housing recovery rolls on as groundbreaking rises
- 3U.S. consumer sentiment at highest since July 2007
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound s&p 500 spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen