Deutsche Bank AG (DBK), Europe‚Äôs biggest bank by assets, posted a fourth-quarter loss that exceeded estimates after the company eliminated more than 1,400 jobs and set aside 1 billion euros ($1.35 billion) for legal expenses.
The loss of 2.17 billion euros, the biggest in four years, was about eight times larger than the consensus analyst forecast. It compared with a profit of 147 million euros in the year-earlier period.
- 3Sterling Dips after BoE Minutes | Top Forex Brokers
- 3Brent Crude Rises as Ukraine Fighting Intensifies
- 1Gold Holds Above Three-Day Low as Ukraine to U.S. Weighed
- 2Two Ukraine Fighter Jets Downed by Rebels Near MH17 Site
- 2Aussie Climbs on Inflation as Emerging Currencies Rally
- 2NY Fed found serious problems at Deutsche Bank's U.S. arms: source
- 2Bank of England Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes
- 5For stocks, Dow 20,000‚ÄĒthen a crash?
- 4Consumer prices rise in June as gasoline prices jump
- 4FxPro Safety of Client Funds | Top Forex Brokers
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen