Drive-time radio. Ominous voice: â€śCritical Warning No. 6â€ť again, â€śSomething bigger than the credit crisis of 2008 is headed our way. For most people, it will hit them like a brick wall. It will touch Americans harder and deeper than anything else weâ€™ve seen since the Great Depression.â€ť
But wait. The New York Times tells a different story: â€śAmericans seem to be falling in love with stocks again.â€ť Check the facts: S&P 500 just hit a five-year high. Rallied 13% in 2012. Up 120% since we predicted of a new bull market back in March 2009.
USA Today sees 5 big signs investors are â€ścoming back to stocks.â€ť And yet USA Todayâ€™s Adam Shell asks: â€śWhy does this bull market get no respect?â€ť
Why no respect? Because nobody trusts Wall Street. Banks canâ€™t be trusted. Investors are hopeful, optimistic about the economy. Yes we love the S&Pâ€™s rally. But we know the â€śother shoe will dropâ€ť again.
- 2Ukraine Fighting Surges as Russian-Backed Forces Gain
- 2U.S. Stocks Rise, Poised for Best Month Since February
- 2Draghi dials R for Reform. Line is busy
- 2Euro Set for Seventh Weekly Decline as Regionâ€™s Inflation Slows | Top Forex Brokers
- 2Kiev says Russian troops have entered eastern Ukraine
- 2Pending home sales climb 3.3% in July to reach 11-month high
- 2U.S. Stocks Drop on Ukraine Conflict, Retailer Earnings
- 2Yen Gains on Haven Bid Amid Ukraine Tension; Euro Drops
- 2Dollar General says committed to Family Dollar deal
- 2Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen