401(k) balances reached record highs in 2012, as a strong stock market and increased contributions helped retirement savers continue to recover from recession losses.
Fidelity Investment's average 401(k) balance hit $77,300 at the end of 2012 -- up nearly 12% from $69,100 in 2011, according to a report released Thursday by Fidelity, the country's largest provider representing 12 million U.S. workers.
- 3Margin Call And Stop Out level Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 2MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Major Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 3U.S. Said to Warn Money Managers of More Russia Sanctions
- 3Dollar Heads for Weekly Gain as Data Support Pace of Fed Taper
- 2Swipe these credit card deals while they last
- 2Compensation battle rages four years after BP's U.S. oil spill
- 3Difference Of Market Execution And Instant execution In MT4 | Top Forex Brokers
- 4â€˜I Think Iâ€™m Going to Die,â€™ Student on Korean Ferry Phoned
- 4Ukraine Crisis Deepens as Putin Invokes 'Right' to Invade
- 4U.S. Stocks Decline as Google, IBM Sales Disappoint
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen