Too many signals--both fundamentals and technicals--are now converging in ways that point to a steady move lower for the yen, with the dollar looking to gain 5% or more against the Japanese currency in the coming months.
Say sayonara to the yen's long-running rally against the dollar.
For more than 40 years, the yen has at times confounded market participants with persistent strength. Since 1971, the dollar has lost more than 77% of its value against the yen.
But too many signals--both fundamentals and technicals--are now converging in ways that point to a steady move lower for the yen, with the dollar looking to gain 5% or more against the Japanese currency in the coming months. forex
- 2Chicago PMI drops sharply in July
- 2U.S. Could Move to Sanction Russia Derivatives, Short-Term Funds
- 2U.S. Stocks Slide as Exxon, Whole Foods Fall on Results
- 2U.S. jobless claims up, wage growth starting to push higher | Top Forex Brokers
- 2Jobless Claims in U.S. in Past Month Drop to Eight-Year Low
- 3Stock market live blog: Dow erases gain, but S&P still up; Fed statement fears get the blame
- 2Economy in U.S. Grows More Than Forecast
- 2Treasuries Drop, Metals Rise After GDP; Stocks Pare Gains
- 2Dollar Rises to 4-Month High as U.S. GDP Tops Forecasts
- 2ADP Says Companies in U.S. Boosted Payrolls by 218,000
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf japan obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen