Too many signals--both fundamentals and technicals--are now converging in ways that point to a steady move lower for the yen, with the dollar looking to gain 5% or more against the Japanese currency in the coming months.
Say sayonara to the yen's long-running rally against the dollar.
For more than 40 years, the yen has at times confounded market participants with persistent strength. Since 1971, the dollar has lost more than 77% of its value against the yen.
But too many signals--both fundamentals and technicals--are now converging in ways that point to a steady move lower for the yen, with the dollar looking to gain 5% or more against the Japanese currency in the coming months. forex
- 1Margin Call And Stop Out level Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Major Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1U.S. Said to Warn Money Managers of More Russia Sanctions
- 1Dollar Heads for Weekly Gain as Data Support Pace of Fed Taper
- 1Swipe these credit card deals while they last
- 1Compensation battle rages four years after BP's U.S. oil spill
- 3Difference Of Market Execution And Instant execution In MT4 | Top Forex Brokers
- 4â€˜I Think Iâ€™m Going to Die,â€™ Student on Korean Ferry Phoned
- 4Ukraine Crisis Deepens as Putin Invokes 'Right' to Invade
- 4U.S. Stocks Decline as Google, IBM Sales Disappoint
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen