Too many signals--both fundamentals and technicals--are now converging in ways that point to a steady move lower for the yen, with the dollar looking to gain 5% or more against the Japanese currency in the coming months.
Say sayonara to the yen's long-running rally against the dollar.
For more than 40 years, the yen has at times confounded market participants with persistent strength. Since 1971, the dollar has lost more than 77% of its value against the yen.
But too many signals--both fundamentals and technicals--are now converging in ways that point to a steady move lower for the yen, with the dollar looking to gain 5% or more against the Japanese currency in the coming months. forex
- 1Dollar Heads for Longest Rally Since 1967 on Divergence
- 1'Hundreds of thousands' of orders placed for Alibaba in debut: NYSE
- 1Stocks Rise as Investors Await Alibaba to Begin Trading
- 1Alibaba Indicated to Open Higher After Record U.S. IPO
- 1Cantor: â€˜Buyâ€™ Alibaba shares after IPO
- 1Markets rally as Scotland votes to stay | Top Forex Brokers
- 2Yellen says poor Americans live in â€˜soberingâ€™ conditions
- 2Pound rises to two-year high against euro
- 2Pound 2-Year High Shows Bets Scotland Votes â€˜Noâ€™
- 2U.S. Stocks Climb on Fed Optimism, Lower Jobless Claims
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen