The euro weakened and Spanish bond yields climbed to a six-week high. Oil fell after the longest rally since 2004 while U.S. stock-index futures were little changed before a report on factory orders.
The euro declined 0.4 percent to $1.3587 at 10:15 a.m. in London. Spanish 10-year government yields jumped 12 basis points to 5.32 percent. The Stoxx Europe 600 Index rose less than 0.1 percent as Royal Imtech NV plunged 39 percent. Standard & Poorâ€™s 500 Index (SPX) futures added less than 0.1 percent. The Shanghai Composite Index climbed to the highest since May after growth in the nationâ€™s service industries accelerated. Oil in New York slid 0.6 percent and zinc gained to a one-year high.
- 2Ben Bernanke: More execs should have gone to jail for causing Great Recession
- 2Payrolls Rise Less Than Forecast, U.S. Jobless Rate Steady
- 2Job growth seen accelerating, leaving Fed closer to hike
- 4Fed leave rates unchanged, FOMC Statement
- 5Retail Sales in U.S. Rise as Consumers Unshaken by Turmoil
- 4Forex : Depth Missing When Needed in $5.3 Trillion-a-Day Currency Market
- 4Oil Price Will Go Lower Than $20, Goldman Says
- 4Forex : Which Country WillÂ Devalue Their Currency Next?
- 4BOE Says Global Turmoil Hasnâ€™t Shaken Its Economic Outlook
- 4Australia Labour Force, Unemployment increased
Follow ForexSQ on Social Networks
adp apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bank of england bank of japan bernanke best forex news boe boj bonds china china economy crude oil currencies currency currency news currency trading dollar dollar index dow dow jones draghi ecb economy economy news egypt eur eur/usd euro euro crisis euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stock markets european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve fomc forex forex news forex trading forex trading news franc fx fx news gbp/usd germany gold gold price google greece grexit imf iphone japan jobs report jpmorgan merkel nasdaq nfp obama oil oil price oil prices opec payrolls pound price of oil putin ruble russia s&p 500 spain stock stock futures stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks ukraine unemployment rate us dollar us economy us stocks usd usd/jpy wall street yellen yen yuan
“Yes, Dollar is stable and fix and it is useful for...”
“there is no gold savior anymore...”
“i think us stocks has bubble these days...”
“Federal Reserve want to have more control on banks...”
“actually forex traders know more about ite...”
“i know grexit will destroy euro 1finally...”
“most of forex traders shocked by euro falling...”
“oil prices will fall down more...”
“unexpectedly good nfp news for US dollar...”
“swiss national bank destroyed the forex market by its false decision...”