The U.S. dollar weakened against most major currencies Monday, with the yen rebounding as investors turned cautious a day before the Bank of Japan announced the outcome of its policy meeting.
The euro, meanwhile, moved in a range against the greenback after an electoral loss for the Germanyâ€™s ruling coalition party in Lower Saxony state.
- 4U.S Dollar Rises to 6-Week High Versus Yen as Jobs Gain Backs Taper | Top Forex Brokers
- 4U.S. Stock-Index Futures Rise After Payrolls Report
- 4U.S. economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- 4U.S. job growth accelerates, weather cuts into hours worked
- 4Payrolls in U.S. Rise More Than Forecast; Jobless Rate Climbs | Top Forex Brokers
- 1Dollar turns broadly higher after jobs report
- 4U.S. jobless claims tumble to three-month low
- 4Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Lowest Level in Three Months
- 4EU Leaders Seek Coordinated Response to Russia: Video
- 4Crimea votes to join Russia, accelerating Ukraine crisis
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen